Parents seeking admission for their child in the school must go through the Admission Procedure in details.
- The school imparts education from Nursery to Std. XII.
- Admission to school is considered on the basis of age, merit and vacancy.
- The prospectus for different classes can be obtained from the school office.
- The filled in forms are to be submitted for registration in the school office.
- The following attachments have to be submitted along with the admission forms
- Photocopy of the birth certificate obtained from any of the following :
- Notified Area Committee
- Municipality / Corporation
- Office of Births and Death
- Two passport size colour photograph.
- Two passport size photograph of both the parents with the applicant in between.
- Xerox copy of the report card of the last school.
- Four full and short signatures of the parent/ guardian on an A4 size paper.
- Original Transfer Certificate of the previous school.
- No formal test is taken for admission in classes Nursery. However the candidates along with their parents are required to undergo an interactive session of assessment.
- Candidates seeking admissions in LKG, UKG will be tested for fluency in English, knowledge of English and Hindi alphabets, counting numbers 1 to 100 and identifying colours, fruits and flowers etc.
- Candidates seeking admission in Std. I and II will be tested for fluency in English, reading and writing small sentences, naming and writing names of Days and Months, Addition, Subtractions, Multiplication tables 2 to 5 etc.
- Candidates seeking admission from Std. III to Std. IX will be tested in English, Hindi, Maths, Science and the test will e followed by an interview.
- The result of the Entrance test will be displayed on the School Notice Board within a week of the date of test taken.
- Candidates qualifying in the entrance test will be called for interview and the final result will be declared within a week of the interview.
- The successful candidates will be admitted as per the merit list till the vacant seats are available.
- In Std. XI admission will be granted on the basis of cut off marks in the Science (PCM/PCB) and Commerce streams. However, students have to sit for
- Entrance Test and the result of the Entrance Test will decide upon it.
- The school reserves the right to grant admission to a student.
- Registration is not a guarantee to admission.
- Registration fee once deposited will not be refunded.
- Any discrepancy discovered in any document will lead to an immediate cancellation of admission.
- No correspondence or query about the entrance test will be entertained.
- After the declaration of the result, the selected students will collect the selection letter from the office. The selected candidates are required to deposit the admission charges in CASH and submit the duly filled in admission form on the specified date and time.
- In case one fails to seek admission in time the seat will be considered vacant and no claim whatsoever will be entertained.
Payment schedule for fees are follows:
- Tuition Fee (monthly) to be paid by 15th of the current month.
- Bus Fee is to be paid by 15th of each month.
- Tuition Fee for the month of February and March should be paid together by 20th February of that session.
- Annual Charges for every new session must be paid by the first week of ApriPayment through cheques must be done before 10th of the current month.