- Every student should carry his/her Almanac to school each day.
- Students should arrive at school before the bell rings (Five minutes before the morning assembly).
- The morning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class rooms. This should be done promptly and in silence. As soon as they are in their classes students should get their books ready for the first period.
- Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are shabbily dressed or not in uniform will be sent back home.
- Non-Sikh boys should get their hair trimmed at regular intervals.
- No shouting or whistling is allowed in the school premises.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw anything at anyone.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desk or charts or damage any school furniture, write or draw any thing on the walls or in anyway damage things belonging to others. Damages done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the Principal. The charges will be borne by the person who is found responsible for the damage.
- Any one who notices something damaged should report the matter even if he/she does not know who has done it. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instruments to school.
- No books other than text books or library books, magazines or paper may be brought to the school without the permission of the Principal.
- Lending or borrowing of money or other articles is not permitted.
- The school is not responsible for goods lost. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles (like expensive watch, fountain pens, items of jewellery) to school.
- Students who come to school with any authorized person should never leave before the attendant arrives. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who go home alone should not loiter about on the way but be prompt in returning home straight. Students are warned not to buy or receive anything from anyone on way home or to school.
- The school reserves the right to suspend students whose progress is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- All students should observe and follow polite manners wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- Students should get their Report cards signed by their parents/ Guardians within two days of the receipt of the Report cards.
- The name, class and section of the pupil should be clearly marked on all belongings of the students.
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/ her studies in the school. The school reserves right to terminate the students with unsatisfactory progress of the students.
- Late comers, uniform defaulters and children who do not do their homework regularly will be sent back home.
- A student who uses unfair means during tests will be given zero in the subject and a warning letter. Repetition of the same will result in dismissal.
- Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without permission of the Principal. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
- No re-exam will be conducted if a student is absent for any exam.
- Students must come to school in uniform only. This rule applies even when they come to school for any purpose other than attending classes or even after school hours.
- Students are not allowed to carry mobile phone or any electronic gadget to the school. Stern action will be taken against students violating this rule.
- Students are not allowed to wear watches in school.
- Use of poly-bags is strictly prohibited in the school. Students should not use them for any purpose.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexpected absence renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls; re-admission may be granted only on payment of fresh admission fee provided that the vacancy still exists.
- All children are expected to attend school on the opening day after each vacation. Those absent because of sickness must present a Medical Certificate before they may be admitted to class.
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 75% of their attendance in the year to make them eligible to take their final examination. The percentage could be released on medical grounds but such students will not be eligible to receive any prizes or ranks.
- A child returning to school after suffering froms an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctors fitness certificate.
Late Arrival In School
- The school gate is closed 5 minutes before commencement of the school.
- Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school.
- Disciplinary action will be taken against late comers.
Payment schedule for fees are as follows:
- Tuition fees (monthly) to be paid by 15th of the current month.
- Bus fee is to be paid by 15th of each month.
- Tuition fee for the month of February and March should be paid together by 20th February of that session.
- Annual charges for every new session must be paid by the first week of April
- Payment through cheques must be done before 10th of the current month. However, cheque from Oriental Bank of Commerce, Adityapur, will be received till 15th of the current month.
- A child seeking admission to the school must first procure the prospectus from the school.
- Admission to school is considered on the basis of age, merit and vacancy.
- The school reserves right to grant admission to a student.
- Admission will be cancelled if it is found that the information provided to the school is incorrect.
- Exception may be made in case of sudden transfer of Government or Military Personnel.
- Those who leave the school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the month of June.
- Transfer certificates for children withdrawn are not issued until all dues are settled.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds.
- Unsatisfactory progress in work.
- Detention or repeated detentions in a class. As a rule only those students will be retained on the rolls of the school who can take the school leaving examination under 18 years of age.
- A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in the school especially if he/she is over age for that class.
- The school espouses politeness in talk and behavior as a special aspect of education. Any rude/ impolite behavior towards staff members in/out side the school by any student/ parent/guardian shall be sufficient reason for the immediate expulsion of the student from the school rolls.
N.B. Where a withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons, the question of charging a Months fee in lieu of notice does not arise.
Code Of Conduct For Students:
- Students should take good care of their health.
- They should always be friendly with others in and out of the school.
- They should avoid vulgarity in speech and behavior.
- They should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share. They should face difficulties courageously.
- They should always try to lend a helping hand to their parents, brothers, sisters at home, to teachers and companions in school and any unattended visitor they happen to meet in the school premises.
- They should stand up when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them.
- They should never cheat or be unfair in game.
- They should always be honest and truthful.
- They should never be cruel. They should know that cruelty is the trait of a bully, while kindness is the mark of a gentleman.
- They should respect the liberty and right of the others.
- They should respect the beauty of the class room and of the school premises and report any damage that they may notice.
- They should never hesitate to say "No" when asked or tempted to do thing which they know to be wrong.
- They should not run or spit in school corridors of classrooms.
- They should look upon people from all parts of the world as their brother irrespective of their colour or creed.
- They should not waste time in idle gossip.
- They should take pride in wearing the school uniform.